This recipe originated from my friend, Traci. I added a few tweaks.
2 Whole Raw Chickens
12-14 oz Rotini
4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
26 oz Family-Size Cream of Mushroom Soup
26 oz Family-Size Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cans Nacho Cheese Fiesta Condensed Soup
1 can Cream of Celery Condensed Soup
1 medium onion
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Season and bake both chickens. Cool so it can be handled. Remove all of the chicken from the bones and cut/tear in to pieces no bigger than 1.5 inches.
2) Cook the pasta until firm (al dente) and let cool enough to touch.
3) Saute the onions until brown.
4) Mix all soups, all the onion, and 2 cups shredded cheddar in a very large bowl. Add chicken and mix in with your hands. Add pasta and mix in with your hands.
5) Add mixture one or two large baking pans. Top with the rest of the cheese.
6) Bake at 300 F for 45 minutes.
- Two whole rotisserie chickens. Cool so it can be handled. Remove all of the chicken from the bones and cut/tear in to pieces no bigger than 1.5 inches.
- 3 lbs chicken breast, frozen or fresh. Season and bake all the chicken breast. Cool so it can be handled. Cut/tear in to pieces no bigger than 1.5 inches.
- You can use any type of pasta. I suggest a medium to small pasta, though, because it will be easier to mix and eat.